Every client relationship begins with a free and confidential 15 minute phone consultation – at absolutely no risk and no obligation. Once we have identified your, or your loved one’s, needs and goal for care, Sue will provide you with a quote for her services. Fees are based upon an hourly rate and can be tailored to fit your budget. Whether you want Sue to handle everything from research, recommendations, implementation and follow-up or you simply want advice on the best options available to you, we can customize our services to meet your needs.
Severino Health Advisors has helped clients reduce their healthcare costs and gain peace of mind.
Ultimately there is no better investment than an investment in your health!
We Can Help You…
- Face the challenges of a new or existing health-related condition
- Navigate the details of your treatment
- Understand costs and coverage associated with your insurance
- Manage the care of an aging parent or loved one on your behalf
We Serve You By…
- Understanding your loved one’s unique needs and goal for care through in-person assessments
- Educating you on the latest information about your condition and treatment options
- Alleviating stress and anxiety by preparing questions for upcoming appointments
- Attending appointments, as an expert who understands the medical terms
- Coordinating follow-up appointments and treatments
- Updating designated family members of the outcome of each appointment
- Obtaining second opinions to ensure you have all the information to make an informed decision
- Coordinating post-hospital care
- Helping you understand your insurance claims and bills
- Providing recommendations for in-home services, personal care homes or nursing facilities
- Assisting with family disputes that may occur when difficult health-related decisions need to be made such as moving a parent into a rehab or nursing facility